- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
- The Same Team Of Haider is Back With Talvar This Year
- Wow! Irrfan Khan Will Work With This Actress In His Next Movie
- Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput To Star In AK vs SK?
- Why Is Saif Ali Khan Insecure About Working With Shahid Kapoor In Rangoon?
- SHOCKER: Shahid Kapoor To Quit Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Soon?
- Sridevi Funeral Live! TEARY-EYED Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Sushmita Sen Pay Their Last Respects
"I was waiting to work with Vishal again. He gives me the utmost creative freedom when I work," Tabu said here Tuesday at the trailer launch of the film.
"He just lets you do whatever you want to do. He just corrects you if he feels it is wrong, but I enjoy working with him," she added.
Haider, an adaptation of 'Hamlet', is part of Bhardwaj's Shakespeare trilogy after Maqbool (Macbeth) and Omkara (Othello"). Further praising her rapport with Bhardwaj the 42-year-old said, "I think we work very well together."
"We both understand each other very well. We have shared history, we have shared one of the most intense times of my life during 'Maqbool' and he will always be part of that.
"It was fantastic to work with him," she added. Besides acting in Haider, Tabu has also sung a song.
Produced by UTV Motion Pictures, the film, scheduled for an October 2 release, also stars Shahid Kapoor, Irrfan, Kay Kay Menon and Shraddha Kapoor.