- India’s Best Dramebaaz’s Judges Omung Kumar & Vivek Oberoi Call Sonali Bendre, A Fighter!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Vivek Oberoi Says Most Of The Criticism He Faced Has Been 'Personal'
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Khan Has A NEW ENEMY! After Vivek Oberoi & Ranbir Kapoor, Salman FIGHTS With This Famous Celebrity
Actor Vivek Oberoi has teamed up with actor Ritesh Deshmukh for the film Bank Chor. Both the actors were seen together in the film Grand Masti last time. The film Bank Chor is a comic thriller which is directed by Bumpy and is produced under the banner Yash Raj Films.
Vivek Oberoi confirmed the news about being part of the film and said,"I'm really happy to be back in the Yash Raj family again, truly glad Adi thought of me for this role. Working with my buddy Riteish is always a pleasure, hope we bring our crazy chemistry to this one too! Here's hoping our entire team of Bank Chor steals a million hearts!"
Actress Rhea Chakraborty is paired opposite actor Ritesh Deshmukh in the film. The actor is riding high on the success of recently released film Ek Villain. Lai Bhari, the Marathi debut film of actor Ritesh Deshmukh is doing good at the box office. The actor is currently busy shooting in Poland for his next film Bangistan.
The shooting for the film Bank Chor will start soon.