- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- Sanju: Is That Sanjay Dutt? Nope, That's Ranbir Kapoor As Munna Bhai MBBS; Watch Video Here!
- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- Is It This Quality Of Alia Bhatt That Makes Her 'MORE ACCEPTABLE' Than Katrina Kaif To Neetu Kapoor?
Actor Ranbir Kapoor has expressed his desire to make a short film about the three Khans of Bollywood.
The actor was quoted saying, "What I would like to do is bring Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir Khan on the same sofa and talk to them about their work and their success. I think that would be very interesting. It's the kind of thing that generations will cherish."
Ranbir denied the news of making a short film on his late grandfather Raj Kapoor. The Kapoor lad said, "A short film on my grandfather would be difficult because his life was such that it would require 500 hours in a film."
Ranbir further added that bringing Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir on the same couch is not easy and therefore he will interview them separately and put it together with the help of technology. He was also quoted saying, "It my wish. Let's see if I am able to achieve my dream."