- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
Tennis star Sania Mirza says she does not want a biopic made on her life but if something like this ever happens, she would like Deepika Padukone to play her on-screen.
Sania, 27, says she is very guarded about her personal life and thats the reason she recently rejected a director, who approached her for a biopic.
"I don't want a film to be made on me. I am a very private person and I don't like to share my intimate details with people and then have a film made on it. I have been approached by filmmakers and very recently I rejected a film as well," said Mirza on the sidelines of National Children's Film Festival.
"But you never know I may have a change of heart in future. But if you ask me who I would like to play me on-screen, I would say Deepika Padukone," she said.
In recent years several films have been made on the life of sportsmen - Paan Singh Tomar, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (based on athlete Milkha Singh) and the latest Mary Kom on the life of the Olympic medal winning boxer.
Mirza, who is married to Pakistani cricketer Shoiab Mallik, is currently busy with her autobiography, tentatively titled 'Against All Odds' and has already finished writing 26 chapters.
"Whatever details I am comfortable with, I have shared it in my book. All that people want to know about me will be more or less answered in the book. Till now I have detailed my life till the year 2012. We are still planning a few more chapters," Mirza said.