- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
Actress Kangana Ranaut has denied the rumours about her hike in remuneration. Rumours were that, Kangana has increased her remuneration after the success of her film Queen.
Queen is a romantic drama film which was directed by Vikas Bahl. Film is a story of a girl who went on her honeymoon alone after her finace refused to marry her a day before their wedding.
Kangana was quoted saying, "There is nothing like that. I have not increased my fee after ‘Queen'. It's just not about the price. I am not taking up projects like people expected me to do."
Actress will start working on two of her projects soon. Kangana will team up with R Madhavan for the sequel of the film Tanu Weds Manu. Kangana said, "I will start shooting in August. I am teaming up with Madhavan again and I am quite excited about it."
After completing the sequel, the actress will start shooting with Irrfan Khan for Reema Kagti's film Divine Lovers. Kangana was quoted saying, "I am doing one film at a time. I am not clashing my dates. In February next year, I am shooting Reema's project and by the year end I will be shooting with Irrfan for ‘Divine Lovers."