- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
Kangana Ranaut, who gave a powerful performance in the film Queen said that she wants to keep learning new things in life. The actress recently came back to Mumbai after completing a script writing course in New York.
The actress have a busy schedule ahead as she will be shooting for her three upcoming films without a break. Kangana Ranaut is currently attending a workshop for her role in the film Katti Batti. The actress will start shooting for this film from December.
After completing the shooting of Katti Batti, the actress will shoot with actor R Madhavan in London for the sequel of their film Tanu Weds Manu. Kangana Ranaut who is now busy with her career said that she wants to take time out for herself.
The actress further added that she has planned to attend a film editing course soon. Kangana will also share the screen space with actor Irrfan Khan in the film Divine Lovers which will be directed by Sai Kabir. Apart from that Kangana will be seen romancing actor Saif Ali Khan in one of her upcoming films.