- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Superstar Shahrukh Khan says his biggest dream is to make a film that everyone would be proud of.
"My maddest dream is to make the most beautiful film before I die, which everyone across the world should watch and be proud of," Shah Rukh told reporters at an event last night.
The 48-year-old actor, also known to be a doting father of his three children, says he nurture small dreams and wants his children to be healthy and happy.
The actor was at an promotional event upcoming film 'Mad About Dance', which he is supporting. Yesterday was the 17th anniversary of SRK's hit 1997 film 'Pardes' and first anniversary of blockbuster 'Chennai Express'.
On this SRK said, "I just read about it. I think if you try to achieve greatness then it will never happen. I treat my every film as the first and last film."
Shahrukh, who will be next seen in Farah Khan's star-studded 'Happy New Year' said he finds dancing difficult and can't dance like experts.
"I don't know dance. Even my upcoming film (Happy New Year) is about dancing.. I find difficulty doing such (dance) films. I think dancing is about expressing freedom and love and dance the way you know," he said.
Actor-director Saahil Prem's dance extravaganza 'Mad About Dance' is being backed by SRK.