- Kalki Kochelin: I'm Still Learning
- Happy Ending Tuesday (5 Days) Collection At Box Office: Disastrous Collections
- Saif Ali Khan's Happy Ending Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection
- Ambareesha Thrashes Happy Ending At Box Office
- Saif's Happy Ending (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Happy Ending (Saturday) Second Day Box Office Collection
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
The movie Happy Ending featuring Saif Ali Khan, Ileana D'Cruz, Govinda, Ranvir Shorey and Kalki Koechlin is a romantic-comedy flick and going by the first trailer, the movie seems to be a fresh and funny take on typical Bollywood romantic movies.
Saif plays the role of a ‘flamboyant' writer who has everything in his life, fame, money and girls which according to him makes his life perfect, however Saif's life meets a twist when he meets a struggling film-maker played by Govinda.
Govinda wants Saif to help him make a film which will eventually uplift him from the ‘king of single-screens' to ‘king of multiplexes'.
Saif's girlfriend played by Ileana D'Cruz happens to be an inspiration for him and while, Saif wants to make an unorthodox movie, Govinda wants his film to stick to the age-old elements of a romantic movie having boy-girl meet, boy-girl kiss and a ‘Happy Ending'.
In addition, Saif is playing a double role in Happy Ending and the trailer brings out a brief yet funny angle of the second role of Saif.
Saif Ali Khan's wife Kareena Kapoor and Preity Zinta are also having cameos in the film. Directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK, the movie Happy Ending is set to release on November 21st.
Watch the trailer of Happy Ending...