- Imran Khan's Directorial Gets No Takers In Bollywood?
- Lovely! 15 Times When Deepika Padukone Gave Out Flying Kisses In Style
- Oh Man! Aamir Khan Cries Again
- Why Did Rishi Kapoor Recommend Imran Khan, Not Ranbir Kapoor For A Movie?
- Katti Batti Tuesday (5 Days) Worldwide Box Office Collection: A Huge Flop
- Katti Batti Monday (4Days) Box Office Collections: Too Bad!
Bollywood actor Imran Khan and his wife Avantika Malik became proud parents of a baby girl recently. Life perhaps would have been different if actor Imran Khan had had a son. Is Imran Khan worried about his daughter? Is he too possessive? keep reading to know more.
With a newborn daughter, Imara Malik Khan, he's all for being a doting, possessive and indulgent dad.
When asked if he's a hands-on daddy to Imara, the actor said, "I have been hoping to have a daughter, but now I have realised that if I had a son I would have some semblance of dignity and to control myself a little bit. But with my daughter now, I will have to listen to everything. I think I am gone now as I would be only after my daughter."
Imran and his wife Avantika welcomed their baby daughter on June 9. Imran Khan was with his wife taking time away from his professional commitments earlier to welcome the baby. However, even after the baby is born the actor still has taken some time off from his professional commitments to look after Avantika and their newly born daughter.