- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
A slice-of-life cinema, the movie Piku is a quirky roller coaster ride of a crazy father-daughter relationship essayed by Amitabh and Deepika, along with Irrfan in a pivotal author backed role.
Having got the chance to work with megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan, Happy New Year actress Deepika Padukone feels both excited as well as nervous. "It's a huge honor for me to be working with such stalwarts on Piku. I am extremely nervous but also very excited as Piku is the kind of cinema I believe in. Everyday I walk onto the set with butterflies in my stomach. I hope I do justice to Piku and bring her alive onscreen in a way that audiences fall in love with her," said Deepika who played a bar dancer in Happy New Year.
Meanwhile, Amitabh Bachchan adds,"What makes the process of filming Piku extremely enjoyable is that it is helmed by Shoojit Sircar and also stars the immensely talented Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan. The film has an interesting story and there is a lot of excitement on the sets."
Also, Irrfan Khan is super excited about the film Piku as he said, " There are several projects that I undertake in a year but there's always that one film that you look forward to and to me Piku is that film. I am really excited and looking forward to begin work on this one."
Director of Piku, Shoojit who is once again all set to create celluloid magic says, "Piku is a story that will warm your heart and make you smile! We have the best of the talent coming together for a refreshing tale of a father-daughter relationship. I am privileged to direct Mr. Bachchan along with Deepika and Irrfan.They are three powerhouse performers and it doesn't get better than this for me."