- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Huma Qureshi Makes Her Television Debut;Replaces Sonali Bendre On India’s Best Dramebaaz
- Will The 'MeToo' Campaign Work In Bollywood? Huma Qureshi Speaks Up About The Issue!
- Kaala Opens On A Poor Note At The Domestic Box Office, Vishal Defends Rajinikanth's Film
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
Actress Huma Qureshi has not been home in a while and it seems she has been missing her home and family big time.
The actress, who has a packed shooting schedule wants to take time out and go visit her family and friends in Delhi.
Huma has already proved her mettle in acting and is one of the promising actresses Bollywood has got in recent times.
Originally from Delhi, the Gangs Of Wasseypur actress has shifted base to Mumbai. Huma is very close to her family and although she lives in Mumbai with her brother, she has been missing home.
In the last two years Huma has hardly got a chance to visit home. Yet she makes sure she meets her parents at least once a month and her parents also keep visiting her in Mumbai.
Recently Huma attended a fashion show in the capital but was able to go home only for a couple of hours as she was on a very tight schedule.
Huma is planning to go back to Delhi and spend time with her parents, family and
friends and visit the places she used to frequent.