- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
Fans of Sunny Leone might be full impressed with the diva's curvy figure but the makers of Sunny's next film feel a bit different.
Sunny Leone is all set to appear in a totally new avatar in her next film Leela and the makers of the flick want the 'Baby Doll' to shed 5 kilos.
According to a report, Sunny who will be seen in the role of a princess in the film Leela has been asked to reduce her weight by 5 kilos as the role demands her to look extra agile.
It has been learnt that a the Ragini MMS 2 actress has already begun her homework and a trainer has been roped in for the purpose.
Choreographer of the musical film Leela, Ahmed Khan confirmed the news saying, "Besides the weight, a lot of which she has already lost, we are also training Sunny in basic folk and traditional Bollywood dance."
Well, it seems 'Baby Doll' Sunny who makes her fans sweat with her bold avatar, now is shedding down her own sweat for her new avatar.
The film Leela directed by Bobby Khan will be shot in London and Jaisalmer, however the male lead for the film is yet to be finalised.