- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
- Sidharth Malhotra's Shotgun Shaadi With Ekta Kapoor To Be Based On Groom Kidnappings In Bihar?
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
In spite of all the positive remarks about the movie Ek Villain, Sidharth Malhotra is very nervous regarding the film and is having sleepless nights for that.
Sidharth will be seen in a totally different avatar in Ek Villain than what he has been doing till date and the young actor has earned good remarks for his new look and role even before the film's release.
However, Sidharth says that he has been passing sleepless nights as the film's release is coming near.
"I have received positive reactions from everyone who has seen the film but I am still nervous. It's a big release for me and I have been having sleepless nights thinking about Ek Villain," asserted Sidharth.
And now, Sidharth is ready to hit the big screen in a new avatar with the movie Ek Villain set to release on June 27th.