- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
- Priyanka Chopra: Stop Self-Doubting Ladies, We Have Enough People Doing That To Us
- Priyanka Chopra Can Take A Bullet For Nick Jonas & Kill Someone Who Hurts Her Alleged Boyfriend!
- Nick Jonas Reveals His Favourite Priyanka Chopra Movie, Can You Guess Which One Could It Be?
However, when Mary Kom herself saw the film, tears started to flow down the cheeks of the boxing champion.
During the music launch of the film, Mary Kom said that the movie resembles her struggle in life and after watching the film she started crying.
"After I saw the movie, I recollected every aspect of my life. I became so emotional that I cried twice. Still I have tears in my eyes," said Mary Kom during the music launch.
Meanwhile, actress Priyanka Chopra who is playing the role of Mary Kom in the film said that the boxer called her after watching the film and her tears brought tears to Priyanka's eyes also.
"After watching the film Mary called me. I was at Turkey shooting for Dil Dhadakne Do. Mary was crying and I also started crying over the phone. It was a strange moment," asserted Priyanka.
In the meantime, Mary Kom praised Priyanka's performance in the film saying that Priyanka certainly was the most suitable actress to play the role.
"I knew that Bollywood has several actresses and I wanted this role to be played by someone who is fit and strong. I must say Omung Kumar (director) and Sanjay Leela Bhansali (producer) has chosen the perfect person for the film," said Mary.
"Priyanka has worked very hard for the film as she had to undergo rigorous training. I am very impressed with her," the boxer added.
Check slider to see some fun moments Priyanka spent with Mary Kom...
Mary Kom-Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra bonded with Mary Kom when she visited her home-town in Manipur to know about the boxer's life.
Priyanka Chopra's Visit To Mary Kom's Home
While Priyanka visited Mary Kom's home, the latter stated "When she came to Manipur, she knew about boxing so I gave her tips as a mother and a wife, how I went about managing my home and profession, how I live with my family - basically she got to know aspects about my family life."
Priyanka With Mary's Family
Priyanka spend some quality time with Mary and her family and PeeCee became very fond of Mary's children.
Mary And PeeCee
Priyanka underwent extensive training for the film and the actress also suffered several injuries during the shooting.
Priyanka & Mary At An Event
Mary is very impressed with the performance of Priyanka in the film and she appreciates Priyanka's dedication and hard work.
Priyanka With Mary
Now, Priyanka is all ready to appear on the screen as boxing champion Mary Kom as the film is slated to release on 5th September.