- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
While, Kajol has recently joined Twitter, her beloved hubby Ajay Devgn posted a tweet saying that he is proud of Kajol.
Well, Singham Returns actor Ajay Devgn is definitely not proud of his wife because of her joining Twitter but for getting associated with a noble cause which apparently is the reason for Kajol to join Twitter.
Kajol has been associated with a UN campaign of hand washing under the tagline 'Help A Child Reach The Age Of 5' and the actress joined Twitter particularly for promotion of this campaign.
Soon after joining Twitter, Kajol tweeted, "Hi guys!!! Joining Twitter for a few weeks, all for a good cause :) (sic)"
Hi guys!!! Joining Twitter for a few weeks, all for a good cause :)— Kajol (@KajolAtUN) September 15, 2014
While, Kajol has been busy promoting the campaign, her husband Ajay encourages his wife with a post on Twitter and said that he is proud of Kajol.
"Very Proud to see @KajolAtUN advocating Handwashing at the UN and supporting the #HelpAChildReach5 Movement (sic)," tweeted Ajay.
Well, it's indeed nice to see a husband supporting his wife for a noble cause.