- Bhopu Baj Raha Hai: This Deleted Song From Sanju Will Make You Hit The Dance Floor Right Away!
- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
A lot has been rumoured about Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor in the recent past which apparently has hurt the star and his parents.
Ranbir Kapoor expressing discontent on the rumours termed his life as a 'reality show' and asserted that these rumours make his parents feel embarassed.
"There were so many stories that I am leaving my parents, my dad has asked me to get out of the house and all that. So I feel really bad that my life has become like a reality show," said Ranbir, son of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor.
The actor further added, "My parents are old and I don't want them to read such stuff about me because it's embarassing for them."
There has been a buzz that Ranbir is planning to leave his parents and shift to a new house with supposed girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Reacting to that Ranbir said, "The house I live in is going for redevelopment and when that happens, people who are living there have to move out."
"Who I am moving in with, I would like to keep that personal because I am unmarried and the day I am married, you all will know," the actor added.
Well, we suppose it's not easy living life of a star.