- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
- Emraan's Raja Natwarlal (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
Bollywood's serial kisser Emraan Hashmi may have expertise in kissing on-screen but there is one thing that the actor finds hard to do on-screen.
Emraan Hashmi has been in the industry for quite a long time now but the actor says he still finds it difficult to cry on-screen.
Emraan Hashmi is all set with his upcoming film Raja Natwarlal, the trailer of which was launched some time back.
While, Emraan will be seen kissing actress Humaima Malick in Raja Natwarlal, the B-Town's serial kisser is not so comfortable doing an emotional scene which requires him to cry before so many people around the sets.
"It's hard to suddenly key into an emotional scene and have that tear-jerking moment at the right time with hundreds of people around on the set, in the most undisciplined environment. You have to ignore all the noise happening around and get into a space into your head. That's very tough for me," said Emraan.
The movie Raja Natwarlal directed by Kunal Deshmukh starring Emraan Hashmi and Pakistani actress Humaima Malick is set to release on August 29th.