- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
Do you know what the Badshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, a doting father wants his children to be?
SRK says whatever they wish to be in life without making any compromises to their health and happiness, he is ok about it. He calls them 'good kids' and is happy that they are 'better human beings' than him. The actor is happy that his children are growing up into better human beings.
Shahrukh and his wife Gauri have three children, Aryan (17), Suhana (14) and AbRam (soon to turn one) born via surrogacy.
"I would like them to be healthy and happy. Do whatever they wish. They should do whatever make them happy and be healthy. I never ask my children to become an actor, engineer. They can be whatever they wish to be," the 48-year-old actor told reporters here during Fathers' Day celebration at Kidzania Sunday.
"None of my children have my habits. I thank god for that. They are good kids. The only commonality between Suhana, AbRam and me is that we get dimples," said SRK here.
"They are much better human beings than I am," he added.
On the work front, Shahrukh will next be seen in Farah Khan's Happy New Year along with Deepika Padukone.