- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Dear Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan Can’t Stop Praising Your Performance In This Film!
Apparently, the actress fainted on the sets of Bajirao Mastani. Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the movie also features Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
Priyanka complained of dizziness before her shot and fainted when she was about to deliver the dialogue in front of the cameras. The actress was so weak after she fainted, the shooting was stopped for almost six hours and the doctor was called to the spot.
"Everyone present was very scared. Her face was sprinkled with water and thankfully she opened her eyes quickly," quoted a leading daily.
The leading daily further quotes, "Plus, this particular scene, during which she fainted, took 10 retakes. Kabhi light barabar nahin thi, kabhi kisine sync sound disturb kar diya. Add to this the heavy lighting on the sets and the four-page long monologue. The process was very physically draining."
Priyanka Chopra had earlier taken it to her Twitter stating that Bajirao Mastani has been the hardest role ever. However, this is not the first time the actress had fainted.
We wonder what's wrong with her health?