- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
Apparently, the actress fainted on the sets of Bajirao Mastani. Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the movie also features Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
Priyanka complained of dizziness before her shot and fainted when she was about to deliver the dialogue in front of the cameras. The actress was so weak after she fainted, the shooting was stopped for almost six hours and the doctor was called to the spot.
"Everyone present was very scared. Her face was sprinkled with water and thankfully she opened her eyes quickly," quoted a leading daily.
The leading daily further quotes, "Plus, this particular scene, during which she fainted, took 10 retakes. Kabhi light barabar nahin thi, kabhi kisine sync sound disturb kar diya. Add to this the heavy lighting on the sets and the four-page long monologue. The process was very physically draining."
Priyanka Chopra had earlier taken it to her Twitter stating that Bajirao Mastani has been the hardest role ever. However, this is not the first time the actress had fainted.
We wonder what's wrong with her health?