- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
As long as we get interesting tit bits that happened at the wedding to read and look at the pics, this wedding of the year would be talked about forever.
Apparently, the wedding cake of the couple almost got ruined. The reason being rain playing spoilsport. The six-tier wedding cake which weighed about 150 kilos took seven people to make it in three days.
This cake was flown from Mumbai and was assembled at the venue, Falaknuma palace. However, when the hand-painted cake was ready after it was assembled by Mumbai's patissier Pooja Dhingra and her team, they decided to head back to their room for the evening's celebrations.
And here rain played the spoilsport. The team reached the palace lawans after they got an sos call from the hotel staff. Five of the hotel staff took pain to protect the cake by holding umbrellas to protect it.
While a small portion of the edible paint began to run, Pooja Dhingra and team made a quick fix to restore the cake confirms a source.