- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
- People Always Question Commercial Value Of Documentary: Emraan Hashmi
- Emraan Hashmi: People Have Created A Perception About Me From The Kind Of Films Which I Used To Do!
- Baadshaho First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Baadshaho Movie Review: Live This Thug Life Only If Guilty Pleasures Are Your Thing!
Actor Emraan Hashmi says he regretted being in the movies when his son went abroad for cancer treatment and he couldn't accompany him.
The actor is married to Parveen Shahani and their four-year-old son Ayaan was diagnosed with a tumor in his kidney that was found malignant and doctors said it was first stage cancer.
"I was literally cursing my profession when my son had gone for treatment. I was not there with him during his treatment because of my (movie) commitments," said Emraan.
"My son is absolutely fine now. He thought that he is going for a vacation when he was going for the treatment. But thank god, he is fine now," added Emraan.
Ayaan happens to be the only child of Emraan and Parveen.