- Akshay Kumar: Bringing Religion Into Politics Is Not Done
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
Bollywood film Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty is much awaited film which hits the screen on June 6. Language turned out to be a bit of an issue on the sets as it had a mix of Hindi and Tamil-speaking crew. But the film's lead actors Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha say it was all in good fun! So, the cast and crew turned 'angrezis' and it was good fun all through the shoot!
For one of the songs in this Hindi remake of Tamil entertainer Thuppakki, some sand had to be thrown in the air for effect. But the people who were responsible for throwing the sand ended up overdoing it as the instructions were being given in Hindi and they didn't understand it.
Sonakshi, who has shot a southern movie recently told, "I've been a part of other south Indian sets as well. Everyone communicates in English and it's fun when people from two cultures interact."
The film is directed by ace southern filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss. Sonakshi says he is "wonderful" and "explains what is required in a shot very well to his actors".
Meanwhile, Akshay said English was a common factor. "We all know English and Hindi. They all know English, but not Hindi. They had a translator. Nothing funny happened (on the set) because we all were in a serious mood while shooting. The film is something very intense," the action titan said.
The actor will be seen in the role of a dedicated army officer in the film. Holiday is presented by Reliance Entertainment and produced by Vipul Shah.