- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
The trailer that showcased what can only be said as some of the best action sequences to been have seen in Hindi films, has got everyone screaming for more.
In one such sequence of Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan actually drove a Formula 1 car on the streets of Abu Dhabi.
"Its the best adrenaline rush I have ever experienced. And to experience it amidst the visually stunning and smooth roadways of Abu Dhabi was just incredible. What a rush," said Hrithik.
Siddharth Anand adds, "There are many firsts in the action sequences in Bang Bang. Every action scene is pushed and has torn the envelope. Indian screen hasn't seen action like Bang Bang. And the teaser has resonated this. Hrithik driving this car sequence being one of them."
The high speed action romance Bang Bang will also have some romantic scenes between Hrithik and Katrina and is all set to release on the 2nd of October.