- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- Battling A High-Grade Cancer, Irrfan Khan Pens An Emotional Note On What He Went Through Till Now!
- EXCLUSIVE! Bollywood Doesn't Have An Opinion Of Dulquer Salmaan Yet: Karwaan Director Akarsh Khurana
- Karwaan Poster: Dulquer Salmaan's Bollywood Debut With Irrfan Khan & Mithila Palkar Is Refreshing!
- Deepika Padukone Says This Particular Movie Changed Her Life Completely! Can You Guess Which One?
- Irrfan Khan's Blackmail Receives Positive Responses From Fans & Film-makers!
The reason for this emotional outpouring was Bachchan Senior's last day on the sets of Shoojit Sircar's comedy drama Piku, that brings together Deepika Padukone , Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan together for the first time.
Irrfan tweeted, "@SrBachchan 's last day of the shoot for #PIKU# couldn't resist, I had to kiss him". That wasn't all, Irrfan also called Deepika a lighthouse, paying a tribute to her beauty and charm.
He then wrapped his series of tweets with this poignant thought, "Shoot had been like a beautiful song wish it would have lasted LONG..."
At a time when most multi starrers see stars getting angst with one another, it's refreshing to see the cast and the crew of Piku showering love and praise on another...abundantly.
Piku is a roller coaster ride of a crazy father-daughter relationship essayed by Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone with Irrfan Khan top lining the cast, in a pivotal author backed role. ‘Piku' also marks coming together of Shoojit Sircar, Ronnie Lahiri and Juhi Chaturvedi, the team that had scripted Vicky Donor.
Produced by MSM Motion Pictures (a division of Sony Entertainment Network), in association with Saraswati Entertainment Creations Limited and Rising Sun Films, Piku will release worldwide on April 30, 2015.