- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
Actress Katrina Kaif may have parted ways with Salman Khan, but when it comes to help, the Dhoom girl won't hesitate to call ex-beau Salman Khan.
Recently, Katrina got stuck in such situation while shooting at the Film City in Mumbai. Actress who is working with make-up artist Daniel Bauer for one of her upcoming film was surrounded by the members of Cine Costume and Make-Up Artist Association for working with him.
Association had the issue that Daniel is not registered with them and also that he is not of Indian origin. As per reports, Katrina was keen to work with Daniel Bauer and called Salman Khan to help her out. Salman came to rescue as the protest was called off within hours after he made a call to the association.
Daniel Bauer is a well known celebrity make-up artist who have worked with many leading brands like Longines, Fair & Lovely, L'Oreal and Audi. Many Bollywood beauties including Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor Khan have also worked with him.
Katrina Kaif is busy with a couple of projects. She will be next seen in Bang Bang opposite actor Hrithik Roshan. Actress will be next seen in Phantom opposite actor Saif Ali Khan.
Katrina broke up with Salman Khan long time ago, but seems like both are comfortable helping each other when needed. Katrina is rumored to be dating actor Ranbir Kapoor but the couple have never admitted their relationship publicly.