- CONFIRMED! Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Trailer To Be OUT On 30th May
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Paid A Whopping Amount To Host A TV Show!
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
Filmmaker Karan Johar has left no stone unturned to give his best shot in the film Bombay Velvet. The director also suffered headache on the sets of the film. KJo who will be seen doing a cameo role in the film shared his experience of shooting.
Karan Johar was quoted saying, "On the third day, I had a big scene that's when I hit the right sur. On the second day, I remember Ranbir had to hit my head against a car window. I was like all method acting. I told Ranbir to bang it hard. At the end of the day, I had a migraine. I thought I would burst a blood vessel."
The director further said that he enjoyed shooting with Ranbir Kapoor as the actor made him feel comfortable. "I got carried away, but it was fun. It wouldn't have been so much fun if it wasn't for Ranbir. He realised I was in a new zone, he wanted to make me comfortable and he went out of his way to do that for me," said Karan Johar.