- Why Did Rani Mukerji Become 'Incredibly Emotional' After Hichki's Release?
- Hichki First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Rani Mukerji Reminisces Her LAST CONVERSATION With Sridevi & Reveals THIS Person Brought Them Closer
- Hichki Review: Rani Mukerji's Heartfelt Performance Scores Full Marks On The Report Card!
- Hichki Live Audience Movie Review: Audience Give A Major Thumbs Up To Rani Mukerji
- Varun Dhawan Shares His 'Hichki' Moment With Rani Mukerji & It Involves Sridevi & Madhuri Dixit
- Good News! Rani Mukerji To Have A Baby Shower Soon
There is no doubt that Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji has fans all over the nation but when it comes to Kolkata, very few celebrities can match her popularity.
When Rani Mukerji recently made a visit to Kolkata's Kalighat temple, a huge mob appeared from no where just to have a glimpse of the Bengali beauty and created a ruckus.
Everyone from children to aged, beggars to commoners went crazy to have a glance of their favourite Mardaani actress and even the cops were finding it hard to control the crowd.
The huge crowd was awaiting in anticipation and as soon as Rani entered the scene, throng of people armed with cameras and smartphones, went crazy jumping to have the best view.
The fans were so eager to see Rani and take her pictures that even the media persons were finding it hard to have a good snap. According to the reporters on the spot, it was almost a stampede like situation.
Well, Rani is truly the 'Bengal's daughter' as she is known.
Rani's upcoming film Mardaani is the first movie post her marriage and it is certainly a much awaited one. The film is set to release on August 22nd.