- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Ranveer Singh: I Have Been Exploring Indian Superhero Subjects
The makers got Ganesh Acharya on board to choreograph the song. But, when the choreographer heard the track and got an understanding of which part of the story it is in, he decided to give a free hand to his actor.
The song from Kill Dil shows Parineeti doing several activities in her day and Ranveer Singh, who is in love with her, is around her all the time.
We have seen Ranveer Singh pull off some killer dance moves in his earlier films. However, this was the first time the actor tried his hand at choreographing a song.
Ranveer was very excited about it as the song permits him to go absolutely crazy and for someone who is always so full of energy, it was too much fun.
Ranveer Singh in his character has gone absolutely crazy in the song playing around with different props, doing unusual things. The makers of Kill Dil were very sure that Ranveer could pull this off and so gave him full rein.
The song just has mad moves and not a specific dance that people can follow.
Ganesh Acharya says, "The best part about shooting 'Sweeta' was that we gave Ranveer Singh full freedom in the song. He could do whatever he wanted to. There is no choreography or a signature move as such. But he has thoroughly enjoyed the song, did masti and at the same time brought the romantic feel to it."
Ranveer Singh shares, "Ganesh sir was too sweet to let me do my thing for 'Sweeta'. There are not steps as such. I am just having fun in the song. There was no nervous energy; only excitement all throughout."