- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
Bollywood actress Sunny Leone recently had a bitter experience with British Airways. The scuffle started when the actress's seat was downgraded and her luggage also got misplaced.
Bold and beautiful Sunny Leone shared her 'crazy' state of affairs while travelling in British Airways with her Twitter fans.
The confusion started when Sunny Leone's seat was downgraded from business class to economy class which the actress refused to compromise with.
"British airways downgraded my business/first class ticket 2 economy.Obviously we refused 2 take that seat & were thankfully switched to Jet (sic)," Sunny Leone posted on her Twitter page.
More trouble was in store for the Ragini MMS 2 actress as later she found that one of her bags was missing. "god works in mysterious ways.Because we refused&demanded our luggage 2check into the hotel. One bag was lost&was reported as unfound (sic)," she tweeted.
However, Sunny Leone eventually found her missing bag but the entire episode certainly pissed off the actress, as can be assessed from her posts on Twitter.
"We then go to that last spot to see if it's piled in with other pieces and there it was. No bag tag and my name tag ripped off. Crazy!!! (sic)," Sunny posted.
"I will never fly British air again but the only amazing thing was the British airways manager. She was soo nice and patient. Amazing woman (sic)," another post by Sunny.