- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
While Priyanka Chopra was shooting for her role in Mary Kom which required her to do severe work out and add up muscles, the actress didn't feel anything. The 32-year old actress feels that her role in Bajirao Mastani is draining.
Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, she is shooting for the film along with Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
The film is based on the love story between Maratha Peshwa Baji Rao I (Ranveer) and his second wife Mastani (Deepika). Priyanka plays Kashibai, the first wife of Baji Rao.
The actress took to Twitter to share her experience of filming the movie. "Didn't even realise how tired I was till I touched my bed. 'Bajirao Mastani' is so intense that I'm depleted! Kashi is one of my hardest parts!" she posted on her Twitter page.
This is the second time that the actress is working with Bhansali, after her special appearance in his last movie Ram Leela, which also starred Ranveer and Deepika.