- An Actor's Life Can Sometimes Feel Fake: Varun Dhawan
- Varun Dhawan Confesses That He Was Once Jealous Of Ayushmann Khurrana!
- October Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Banita Sandhu Showcase Some Really Wonderful Moments! Watch Here
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Varun Dhawan To Step Into Salman Khan's Shoes For Biwi No 1 Remake? Here's What He Says!
Varun Dhawan's father David Dhawan has turned 59 today and on his birthday, Varun took to Twitter to wish his beloved father.
"Happy bday dad u are my #hero. Also, as a gift to my father I shall be shaving of my beard #followthebeard,"Varun Dhawan posted on Twitter on his father's 59th birthday on Saturday.
Varun Dhawan has always been very close to his father and they share a very friendly relationship.
While, David has, for several years, entertained Bollywood lovers by making light hearted movies like Coolie No. 1, Hero No. 1 and Biwi No. 1.