- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
The three year old is the first person outside PK's team to have watched the film and has loved it.
Aamir Khan's son Azad had been accompanying his father for the dubbing sessions of PK. As a result he got access to the footage of the film and PK has become his favourite film now.
Azad keeps talking to everyone about his father and every time he sees Aamir on screen in the studio, he gets very excited.
Aamir's son keeps telling Aamir that he wants to see PK again and again now. He was very fascinated and had a good time while watching the film.
Aamir Khan's spokesperson confirms the news. Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, the movie PK also features Anushka Sharma, Sanjay Dutt and Sushant Singh Rajput.
The film PK that has created so much intrigue is slated to release on 19th December 2014.