- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
However, makers of Fitoor are struggling to find a younger Katrina Kaif.
Well, the story goes like makers of Fitoor want a boy and a girl aged between 11-13 years to play the roles of young Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur.
While, makers of the film are unable to find such a girl who will resemble Katrina's looks in India, they have widened their search overseas as well.
Thus, makers of Fitoor have planned to conduct auditions world-wide to get a girl who could imitate Katrina as a young girl.
Although, Casting director Mukesh Chhabra reportedly said that search is on for both Katrina and Aditya's younger versions, we suppose it is Katrina's look-alike who is more hard to find here.
The film Fitoor directed by Abhishek Kapoor happens to be an adaptation of Charles Dickens' novel 'Great Expectations'.
Check slider to see some of the rare pics of Katrina during her childhood...
Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong with her mother's surname Turquotte on 16 July 1983.
Katrina's father, Mohammed Kaif is a British businessman of Kashmiri decent, and her mother Suzanne is an English lawyer and charity worker.
Katrina Kaif With Her Near And Dear Ones
Katrina has seven siblings, three older sisters namely Stephanie, Christine and Natasha while, three younger sisters are Melissa, Sonia and Isabel. She also has an older brother named Michael.
Katrina had a troubling childhood as her parents got divorced when she was very young, following which her father moved to America.
Sweet Katrina Kaif
After her birth in Hong Kong, Katrina and her family moved to China, and then to Japan. From there, she went to France when she was eight, and thereafter lived for a few months at a time in Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and other European countries.
Katrina With Two Ponytails
Though it is often assumed that Katrina grew up in London, she lived there for only three years before migrating to India.
Isn't She Cute?
According to Katrina, after relocating to India, she changed her surname to that of her father's as she believed it would be easier to pronounce.
Sweet little Katrina playing with a toy.
Katrina first expressed interest in a modelling career as a teenager, when she won a beauty contest in Hawaii, and subsequently received her first assignment as a model-a jewellery campaign
Katrina's successful modelling stint led to immense anticipation surrounding her Bollywood debut.
Ever Smiling Katrina
After a string of films in which she was cast merely for her glamour quotient, Katrina's role in the 2009 terrorism drama New York brought her recognition for her acting.