- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Aanand L Rai: Katrina Kaif Brings Ease, Fun And Love On The Sets Of Zero
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Salman Khan REFUSES To Promote Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabelle; Her TANTRUMS To Be Blamed?
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- 2 Years Of Fitoor! Director Abhishek Kapoor Calls It A Very 'Enriching' Experience
However, makers of Fitoor are struggling to find a younger Katrina Kaif.
Well, the story goes like makers of Fitoor want a boy and a girl aged between 11-13 years to play the roles of young Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur.
While, makers of the film are unable to find such a girl who will resemble Katrina's looks in India, they have widened their search overseas as well.
Thus, makers of Fitoor have planned to conduct auditions world-wide to get a girl who could imitate Katrina as a young girl.
Although, Casting director Mukesh Chhabra reportedly said that search is on for both Katrina and Aditya's younger versions, we suppose it is Katrina's look-alike who is more hard to find here.
The film Fitoor directed by Abhishek Kapoor happens to be an adaptation of Charles Dickens' novel 'Great Expectations'.
Check slider to see some of the rare pics of Katrina during her childhood...
Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong with her mother's surname Turquotte on 16 July 1983.
Katrina's father, Mohammed Kaif is a British businessman of Kashmiri decent, and her mother Suzanne is an English lawyer and charity worker.
Katrina Kaif With Her Near And Dear Ones
Katrina has seven siblings, three older sisters namely Stephanie, Christine and Natasha while, three younger sisters are Melissa, Sonia and Isabel. She also has an older brother named Michael.
Katrina had a troubling childhood as her parents got divorced when she was very young, following which her father moved to America.
Sweet Katrina Kaif
After her birth in Hong Kong, Katrina and her family moved to China, and then to Japan. From there, she went to France when she was eight, and thereafter lived for a few months at a time in Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and other European countries.
Katrina With Two Ponytails
Though it is often assumed that Katrina grew up in London, she lived there for only three years before migrating to India.
Isn't She Cute?
According to Katrina, after relocating to India, she changed her surname to that of her father's as she believed it would be easier to pronounce.
Sweet little Katrina playing with a toy.
Katrina first expressed interest in a modelling career as a teenager, when she won a beauty contest in Hawaii, and subsequently received her first assignment as a model-a jewellery campaign
Katrina's successful modelling stint led to immense anticipation surrounding her Bollywood debut.
Ever Smiling Katrina
After a string of films in which she was cast merely for her glamour quotient, Katrina's role in the 2009 terrorism drama New York brought her recognition for her acting.