- I'm Prepared For The Long Struggle Ahead: Armaan Jain
- Akhil Iyer, The Bangalore Guy In Bollywood!
- Lekar Hum Deewana Dil: Appalling And Boring!
- SRK Supports Armaan Jain
- Deeksha Seth Gushes About Working With Raj Kapoor's Grandson
- Lekar Hum Deewana Dil Review: A Movie For Youth
- 'Jaggu Dada' Is First Kannada Film To Be Shot In Pompeii, Italy!
Although, both Armaan and Deeksha are now good friends and their chemistry in the film also holds good, the two young actors did not share a cordial relationship initially.
Deeksha, who although is new to Bollywood has as many as seven films to her name in the South film industry.
And thus, debutant grandson of Raj Kapoor, Armaan Jain was apparently little insecure about Deeksha in the beginning.
"Somebody told him (Armaan) that I had already half a dozen movies. So, he was a little reserved and I thought he did not like me. Then one day we got chatting and realised that we were wrong about each other," said Deeksha.
The actress further added, "I was familiar with the whole film environment but Lekar Hum Deewana Dil is a very real story and I have never done anything like this before. So while Armaan was learning, I was unlearning."
Armaan and Deeksha are now very good friends and their film Lekar Hum Deewana Dil is set to release on July 4th.