- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Mouni Roy’s Friend Esha Gupta Defends Her; Proves Mouni Isn’t Starving To Be Skinny!
- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- After His Break-Up With Elli AvRam, Cricketer Hardik Pandya Now Dating Hottie Esha Gupta?
- Esha Gupta's Latest Pictures Prove That She's A Beauty Queen & Here To Stay!
- SHORTCUT TO FAME! After Esha Gupta, THIS Actress Goes BUTT NAK*D For Her Photoshoot [Raunchy Pics]
Esha apparently told her father not to watch Humshakals as she feels her father and others in the family won't be able to tolerate watching the film.
"My family, particularly my father had been categorically told not to watch Humshakals because I knew they would not be able to bear the film," said Esha.
It is to be mentioned, Esha plays the role of a doctor in Humshakals and her role was more or less just an eye candy which Esha says she was well aware of even before signing the film.
"Sajid Khan told me upfront that I was an eye-candy in the film. I knew Humshakals would not win me any best actress award," said Esha.
However, Esha has no regrets doing Humshakals as she got a chance to work with one of the A-listed actors of Bollywood, Saif Ali Khan. "Many have questioned my decision to take up this film but I have no regrets," added Esha.
Although, Sajid Khan's Humshakals has done good at the Box Office, the film suffered wide scale critical bashing, to which Esha also feels the film could have been made better.
"Sometimes things go terribly wrong. It's not enough if your film makes money, we want the audience's appreciation too. In retrospect, I feel we could have done a better job with Humshakals," said Esha Gupta.