- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
However, Deepika is nervous and says it almost feels like it's her first film.
"I am really excited and looking forward to it. I am almost nervous like it is my first film, for some reason," said the actress here Wednesday at the launch of an edition of FHM magazine featuring her as the sexiest woman in the world.
"I am getting butterflies in my stomach almost like it is my first film," added the 28-year-old.
But Deepika is looking forward to reunite with Ranbir, with whom she did 2013 hit film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
"Ranbir has been a fantastic co-star and we have done a beautiful movie together. Imtiaz gave me one of my most memorable films Love Aaj Kal. So, now getting to work with the two of them together is great," she said.