- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Hey Ranbir & Deepika! You Might Get EMOTIONAL After Reading What Imtiaz Ali Has To Say About You Two
However, Deepika is nervous and says it almost feels like it's her first film.
"I am really excited and looking forward to it. I am almost nervous like it is my first film, for some reason," said the actress here Wednesday at the launch of an edition of FHM magazine featuring her as the sexiest woman in the world.
"I am getting butterflies in my stomach almost like it is my first film," added the 28-year-old.
But Deepika is looking forward to reunite with Ranbir, with whom she did 2013 hit film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
"Ranbir has been a fantastic co-star and we have done a beautiful movie together. Imtiaz gave me one of my most memorable films Love Aaj Kal. So, now getting to work with the two of them together is great," she said.