- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
But the Lootera hero seems to be really miffed up with all the rumours and gossips surrounding him.
After his break up with Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh has now been linked up with Deepika Padukone. Moreover, there has been a buzz that Ranveer and Priyanka Chopra are having some cold war and this was reflected during the shooting of their upcoming flick Dil Dhadakne Do.
But now, Ranveer Singh seems to be fed up with all the unwanted media attention and is apparently very angry with the media.
"I think I get written about a lot. I just go about my life normally and it's always flashed out in tabloids. For me, even that's too much," asserted rather angry Ranveer.
Well, it's true that celebrities should also have some private space but another truth is fans make celebrities and those fans do want to know about their favourite stars. Isn't folks?