- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- Lara Dutta To Play A Single NRI Mother In Her Next!
- Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Lara Dutta, Why Sushmita Sen Is Still SINGLE? Read Her Awesome Reply!
- Lara Dutta Supports Roshmitha Harimurthy For Miss Universe 2017!
- Photos! Beauty Queens Kangana Ranaut & Lara Dutta Spotted Together At Miss Universe India 2016 Event
- Bollywood Celebs Congratulate Riteish & Genelia On Their Second Baby!
Bollywood diva Lara Dutta who took a brief break post the birth of her baby is keen to get back into doing films this year and definitely not into Television.
Lara Dutta who married Indian tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi in 2010 and in January 2012, she delivered a baby girl. Lara is very much focussed on getting back into Bollywood.
"Right now I am focusing only on doing films. I am definitely going to be back in films, you will see me soon. I am shooting this year, the release is not in my hands. I can't talk about which films I am doing," Lara said.
"Everyone knows that we are doing a sequel to 'Chalo Delhi', that is in pre-production stage. I am quite excited about it. Besides this, there are films that I am doing outside my production house," she said.
'Chalo Dilli' (2011), directed by Shashant Shah, had Lara and Vinay Pathak in the lead and Akshay Kumar in a guest appearance. Now, Lara is getting ready to roll a sequel, reportedly titled 'Chalo China'.
"There is a lot happening this year with my production house Bheegi Basanti Entertainment. We are producing films and TV shows," she said. Though Bollywood actors are seen on the small screen, Lara is clear she won't be coming on television.
We are not sure why Lara hates television so much!!!