- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
The acclaimed director Aditya and Rani married in a quiet wedding in Italy in April this year.
"I have told him (Aditya) not to direct me. I don't think I will be able to take his directions. A director is the captain of the ship and an actor has to work professionally with the director. There are times when the director can shout at actors," Rani said.
Aditya has so far directed three films, which includes his debut blockbuster Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in 1995. Rani, who will be seen playing a cop in YRF's Mardaani has earlier worked with the banner in several films.
"I think I would be happy playing the role of a wife for him. So, I can tell him what to do... and would not like to take his orders. It's better I work with him as a director (at home)," the 36-year-old actress said.
Aditya, who has mostly directed love stories, is romantic in real life too, says Rani. "Though it is a little personal to talk about it... I think nobody can write such beautiful love stories if he doesn't believe in it and he himself isn't like that in real life," said Aditya's beloved wife Rani.