- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- A Brutally Honest Rani Mukerji Says She Will STOP Doing More Films If Hichki FLOPS
- Rani Mukerji Receives the 'Pride Of Bengal' Award, Says There's No Life Without Hiccups!
- Who Helped Rani Mukerji To Understand Hichki Character?
- ONLY MEMORIES LEFT! Sridevi's Last Birthday Pictures With Aishwarya Rai & Rani Will Break Your Heart
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
The acclaimed director Aditya and Rani married in a quiet wedding in Italy in April this year.
"I have told him (Aditya) not to direct me. I don't think I will be able to take his directions. A director is the captain of the ship and an actor has to work professionally with the director. There are times when the director can shout at actors," Rani said.
Aditya has so far directed three films, which includes his debut blockbuster Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in 1995. Rani, who will be seen playing a cop in YRF's Mardaani has earlier worked with the banner in several films.
"I think I would be happy playing the role of a wife for him. So, I can tell him what to do... and would not like to take his orders. It's better I work with him as a director (at home)," the 36-year-old actress said.
Aditya, who has mostly directed love stories, is romantic in real life too, says Rani. "Though it is a little personal to talk about it... I think nobody can write such beautiful love stories if he doesn't believe in it and he himself isn't like that in real life," said Aditya's beloved wife Rani.