- Richa Chadha To Play Adult Film Star Shakeela In Biopic
- Fukrey 2 Will Be Better Than The First Instalment: Richa Chadha
- Kareena Kapoor Snapped At Bandra With Her Baby Bump!
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted With Her Baby Bump!
- Richa Chadda's Stunning Makeover Pics Will Take Away Your Monday Blues!
- Hot Hotter Hottest! Richa Chadda's Maxim Pictures Can Make You Sweat
Actress Richa Chadda who made her Bollywood debut with the film Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye in the year 2008 is not interested in doing serious roles anymore.
Actress is a trained dancer and wants to showcase her dancing talent in movies. After the film Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye, Richa was next seen in Anurag Kashyap's Gangs of Wasseypur 2 and then she was seen in Sanjay Leela Bhasali's film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram-leela.
The actress was appreciated for her role in the film. Richa who did serious roles in her two films is now looking forward to do some light hearted roles.Sources close to the actress said that, "She feels strongly that none of her previous roles have ever helped her explore the fun side of her personality. So, after proving her mettle in acting, Richa now looks at surprising her fans with her dance moves."
Apart from being a trained kathak dancer Richa has also learned Street Jazz. Richa is going through scripts and wants to choose the films in which she can do some dancing. However, the actress has managed to grab few films. She has shot one dance number with actor Nikhil Diwedi for the upcoming film Tamanchey.
Richa will also be seen doing a dance number with actress Kalki Koechlin in the film Jiah Aur Jiah.