- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Dia Mirza Gifts Mother India Poster To Sanjay Dutt Worth Rs 1,45,000
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
Dia Mirza, who is riding high on the success of her Bollywood production Bobby Jasoos, wants to keep details of her wedding to fiance Sahil Sangha a surprise for now. However, she has confirmed that their nuptials will take place in October.
"If I tell you everything right now then there would be no surprise. But you would not need to play detective. I will get married in India itself in October," Dia said on the sidelines of the India International Jewellery Week Monday.
Now that Bobby Jasoos which Dia produced under the Born Free Entertainment banner - which she co-owns with Sahil - has hit the screens, the actress-producer will soon take time off to plan her wedding.
She walked the ramp here as a showstopper for jewellery designer Shobhana. Needless to say, Dia is looking forward to a new life with Sahil.
"Sahil and I will get married this year and we are looking forward to our future together...we will start planning our wedding from next week," Dia said.
Dia and Sahil had together produced Bobby Jasoos.