- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- Padmaavat Controversy Was Hugely Infuriating: Ranveer Singh
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
Sources close to the couple was quoted saying, "They're very serious about one another. When they're in public they pretend to be just friends. But away from prying eyes they don't care to hide their feelings for one another. When it began, neither of them realized how serious they would get about each other."
The couple is often spotted together spending quality time in and off the country, but the duo has never accepted their relationship publicly. Deepika and Ranveer started dating each other while they were shooting for the movie Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ramleela.
Earlier this year, Ranveer Singh was in America to celebrate the birthday of actress Deepika Padukone. And recently, Deepika visited the actor on the sets of his upcoming film Dil Dhadkne Do before going to France for the shooting of her upcoming film Tamasha in which she will be seen romancing her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor.
If reports are to be believed, then the wedding will take place next year.