- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
Sources close to the couple was quoted saying, "They're very serious about one another. When they're in public they pretend to be just friends. But away from prying eyes they don't care to hide their feelings for one another. When it began, neither of them realized how serious they would get about each other."
The couple is often spotted together spending quality time in and off the country, but the duo has never accepted their relationship publicly. Deepika and Ranveer started dating each other while they were shooting for the movie Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ramleela.
Earlier this year, Ranveer Singh was in America to celebrate the birthday of actress Deepika Padukone. And recently, Deepika visited the actor on the sets of his upcoming film Dil Dhadkne Do before going to France for the shooting of her upcoming film Tamasha in which she will be seen romancing her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor.
If reports are to be believed, then the wedding will take place next year.