- Akshay Kumar Is Someone That I Have A Lot Of Respect For: Kunal Kapoor
- SHOCKING! Kunal Kapoor Robbed On The Sets Of ‘Gold’ In Bradford, England!
- Viral Video: Kunal Kapoor Gives Powerful Performance On Women Trafficking & We’re Speechless!
- Akshay Kumar's Hockey Team In 'Gold' Gets Special Addition!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Aamir Khan's Rang De Basanti Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Veeram Movie Review: A Grand Visual Treat, Minus Performances
'Rang De Basanti' actor Kunal Kapoor, who got engaged to his ladylove Naina Bachchan earlier this year, says they haven't yet fixed a wedding date. But he admits they are in a 'happy relationship'.
Kunal Kapoor was last seen in Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana, in 2012. "Besides being an actor, I also write and in the last couple of years I have written ideas for eight to 10 scripts. Fortunately, people have liked them and are now developing them into films," Kunal said.
"I am a private person. I don't talk much about it (my personal life), but we haven't really got down and fixed the date or decided when to get married. It will happen soon for sure," Kunal Kapoor.
Will his marriage be this year?
"We are really not sure right now. We have to sit down and decide on the dates. We are in a good space and in a very happy relationship and happy together. But the date we haven't fixed as yet. I really don't know whether this year or next year," he added.
Naina, daughter of megastar Amitabh Bachchan's brother Ajitabh and his estranged wife Ramola, is an investment banker.