- Watch: Yo Yo Honey Singh's One Bottle Down!
- B'Day Spl: 10 Honey Singh's Songs That Made Him A Star
- Police Turns Honey Singh's Interrogation Into Photo-Shoot
- Shahrukh Khan Clarifies; No Fight With Honey Singh!
- Check Out Akshay Kumar's The Shaukeens Audio Jukebox
- Yo Yo Honey Singh To Sing For Online Fashion Brand
Bollywood's favourite rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh is reportedly not in good health as the 'Desi kalakar' has been advised complete bed rest for two months.
It has been reported that overs-stress of work has taken a toll on the energetic rapper's health.
Yo Yo Honey Singh who has been given several back to back hit songs like 'Chaar botal vodka', 'Lungi dance', etc is reportedly having a back pain for which doctors advised him to have complete bed rest for two months. Moreover, reports suggest that Honey Singh is also suffering from high level of stress along with irregular blood pressure which collectively have taken a toll on the singer's health.
It is to be mentioned, Yo Yo Honey Singh has been in a very hectic schedule with several offers coming his way and the rapper also launched a brand new album recently titled 'Desi kalakar'. Apart from this, Honey Singh also does several stage shows across the globe and apparently, Honey Singh has pushed himself a little too much for his work commitments.
Well, we wish Honey Singh a speedy recovery and hope to see the rapper back on the show.