- Watch: Yo Yo Honey Singh's One Bottle Down!
- B'Day Spl: 10 Honey Singh's Songs That Made Him A Star
- Police Turns Honey Singh's Interrogation Into Photo-Shoot
- Shahrukh Khan Clarifies; No Fight With Honey Singh!
- Check Out Akshay Kumar's The Shaukeens Audio Jukebox
- Yo Yo Honey Singh Goes On A Break For Health Issues
Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will lend his magic to online fashion brand American Swan as its ambassador. He is likely to create a music video for the brand.
American Swan, launched in January 2013, offers a range of men's and women's apparel, accessories and footwear, especially for the urban and semi-urban youth in the 18-35 age-group.
"I am excited to partner with American Swan and to be able to connect with the youth and inspire them to chase their dreams and script their destinies," Honey Singh said in a statement.
"It has been a great year for me and I am looking forward to create a music video for the brand," Honey Singh said in a statement. "The brand positioning resonates with my quintessential approach to my life, music and work. The video will see me style in looks that my fans haven't seen before," he added.
Honey Singh is one of the popular names in B-town now. Right from superstar Shahrukh Khan to megastar Amitabh Bachchan, he has composed and sung for most of the top-notch actors. His recent hit is 'Aata majhi satakli' from the film Singham Returns, apart from his latest album 'Desi Kalakaar'.