- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
Anand Desai, managing partner of DSK Legal, who sent the notice on Aamir's behalf, said the actor was wrongly attributed for the interview.
"Mr Aamir Khan was shocked to find an interview attributed to him on several Pakistani websites in relation to his latest film PK. He has never given such an interview.
"It is clearly a fabrication by someone trying to impersonate him, done with the intent of drawing visitors to their website, and is defamatory to our client," Desai said.
Today we sent legal notices on behalf of Mr Khan to the websites. The impersonation is a very serious infringement of our client's rights, and we will take legal recourse. Mr Khan will be filing a criminal complaint with the Cybercrime Cell, Mumbai Police after he returns to Mumbai," Desai said.
Aamir Khan is currently in the US.