- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- HOT SCOOP! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan STOPS Abhishek Bachchan To Sign His Next Opposite Priyanka Chopra
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is The Reason Why Priyanka Chopra Will Never Work With Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan PUNISHED Abhishek Bachchan For Disliking Broccoli By Doing This!
- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- When Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Made Jackie Shroff Believe That He’s A Famous Star
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Aaradhya Bachchan Takes Abhishek Bachchan By Surprise As He Returns To Office After Two Months!
- Trouble In Paradise! J&K Tourism Board Sends Legal Notice To Abhishek Bachchan’s Manmarziyaan
- Abhishek Bachchan Didn't Marry Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Her Beauty; Here's The Real Reason
During a press conference regarding the 60th Filmfare Awards 2015, Abhishek Bachchan talked about his aspirations this year. "It's an honour to be associated with Filmfare Awards. I have been waiting to win a Filmfare Award since seven years now. This year I hope to win an award for Happy New Year. My acceptance speech is also ready," said Abhishek Bachchan.
Actor Abhishek Bachchan who made his Bollywood debut with the movie Refugee also says he would be very happy if his daughter chooses to become an actress. "If Aaradhya wants to become an actor in the future, it will be an honour," added the Junior Bachchan.
Well, we wish Abhishek Bachchan good luck for the Filmfare Awards 2015 which will happen on January 31st.
Check out some snaps from the Filmfare Awards press conference and Abhishek's achievements...
Abhishek Bachchan won the first Filmfare Award in 2005 for the movie Yuva as the best supporting actor award.
Jr Bachchan At Filmfare Press Conference
The second Filmfare Award was won by Abhishek in 2006 for the movie Sarkar as the best supporting actor award.
Abhishek Bachchan At Filmfare Conference
Abhishek again won the best supporting actor Filmfare award for the movie Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna in the year 2007.
Abhishek Poses With Filmfare Magazine Editor
Abhishek Bachchan poses with the Filmfare Magazine Editor Jitesh Pillai.
In Serious Conversation
Abhishek Bachchan after winning three back to back Filmfare awards, has been waiting to bag one since the last seven years.