- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Prabhas & Varun Tej’s Upcoming Movies: Who Are The Leading Ladies?
- OH GOSH! When Ranveer Singh Made Aditi Rao Hydari FLINCH On The Sets Of Padmavaat
- Did You Know? THIS Bachchan Lady Referred Aditi Rao Hydari's Name To Bhansali For Padmaavat?
- Sudhir Mishra's Daasdev Set To Arrive On February 16
Aditi Rao Hydari has recently found herself amongst the top 100 beautiful faces in the world.
TC Candler, creator of the Annual Independent Critics 100 Most Beautiful Faces List included three Indian beauties including Deepika Padukone, Freida Pinto and Aditi Rao Hydari. The list is adorned with names likes Kerry Washington, Olivia Wilde and Nina Dobrev while India was not far behind.
Aditi Rao Hydari made her Bollywood debut in 2011 with the movie Yeh Saali Zindagi but rose to fame with Vishesh Bhatt's Murder 3 in 2013 and since then the actress has been getting a number of film offers.
Looks like this young Audrey Hepburn has a lot to celebrate about as this year closes with 5 eclectic films lined up for release and now this coveted listing. 2015 is all set for this gorgeous girl we say!