- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
Akhilesh Yadav during a press conference told that he was asked by many to watch the movie PK for which he downloaded the film, watched it and liked it very much too.
However, after making that casual statement, the UP CM triggered controversy as he was alleged of watching a pirated version of the film.
Nevertheless, Akhilesh Yadav has come up with a defending statemement now as he claims that the site from which he downloaded the movie PK is an authorised one.
The statement issued by Akhilesh Yadav's office says, "The screening of PK was done on Club X media server installed at Akhilesh Yadav's residence. The Club X service enables authorised private screenings of movies at Club X licensed auditorium of its members. Movies can be screened from the date of their theatrical release in India. Movies are delivered to the Club X media servers over a captive satellite network or are physically delivered and are stored in a digitally encrypted form. A licence is required to playback the movie each time and is issued based upon the authorisation received from the content owners."
Well, UP CM, Akhilesh Yadav might have enjoyed watching Aamir Khan's PK but he perhaps never thought watching a movie will bring him such trouble.