- After Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan Speaks Up On Intolerance
- Lisa Haydon In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil?
- What Difficulty Is Amitabh Bachchan Facing At The Age Of 73?
- Why Arjun Kapoor And Kareena Kapoor Were Locked Up For 5 Days?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Guest Appearance In R Balki's Next
- Pic: When Shahrukh Khan Left Little Akshara Haasan Fascinated
Actress Aishwarya Rai is bowled over by the trailer of R. Balki's upcoming film Shamitabh, starring her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan. She says she's looking forward to see the megastar in a different look on the big screen.
The makers of Shamitabh launched the film's trailer at an event in Mumbai on Wednesday. The film also stars southern superstar Dhanush in a key role.
When Aishwarya was present at the launch of a beauty product here the same day, she was asked about her feedback on the trailer.
"It's incredible," Aishwarya exclaimed, and added, "The idea is fascinating and I know more than that is revealed in the trailer. I'm very very excited to see this product, to see this film ('Shamitabh'). I think when Balki (R. Balki) and Pa (Amitabh Bachchan) come together, it's great to see them."
R. Balki and Big B had earlier collaborated for films like Cheeni Kum and Paa.
"As a creative person and as an artist, let alone a family member, I'm truly looking forward to this idea (the film) on celluloid," she added
Shamitabh, which also marks the debut of Kamal Haasan's daughter Akshara Haasan, is set to release on February 6. It features Amitabh in a new avatar.